Hmmm. Does this reek of a bit of hypocrisy? And, does sound like something near to slave labor? Seems to us there was a time when “prisoners” in ancient times were placed in slavery. Just asking… Using Jailed Migrants as a Pool of Cheap Labor By IAN URBINAMAY Continue reading the main storySlide Show SLIDE […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Troubling, misleading leaks ‘inflame’ volatile conditions in Ferguson, Mo.
- American Bullies enjoy piece of heaven in Fort Wayne
- Workshop, choir reunion, concert set for Greater Progressive
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- Experimental 'ZMapp' drugs fails to save Ebola doctor from Sierra Leone