During the week, he’s officer Chris Wyatt, a veteran of 24 years with the Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office and Fort Wayne native. On weekends, Wyatt becomes Mr. C., a Christian clown who performs at kids parties, church festivals and other events.
Top Posts & Pages
- Proposed rules for compassionate use of Medical Cannabis Pilot Program Act filed - Bugle Newspapers: Niles
- Neil DeGrasse Tyson and the public image as social capital
- Prostate problem detection, treatment can be complex
- Free drug samples for doctors may end up costing patients a lot: Study : LIFE : Tech Times
- James 'Jim' Redmond ‘declares war’ on jackleg preachers