By Eric D. Hackley REDMOND: I could go on and on about my experiences in Fort Wayne. They haven’t been pleasant. I try to support our black businesses in Fort Wayne as much I can. We’re going to have to unite. We can forget about the churches because they’re not going to do anything. Now you […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Police say black man shot himself in back while handcuffed, family demands answers
- Steven Manning: Delivered from hell of depression to a heavenly daily existence of peace
- Kyra Foster ranked No.1 nationwide in girls junior tennis
- CBC joins black churches for 'Freedom Sunday' campaign
- Why do Democrats keep trying to ban guns that look scary, not the guns that kill the most people?