If the idea of Boko Haram’s actions is to gain sympathy for a cause around the world, they appear to be failing miserably. Again, how the kidnapping of children ever could be considered an act of political consciousness is far beyond our understanding. If reports of their actions and their boasts of responsibility are true, […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Troubling, misleading leaks ‘inflame’ volatile conditions in Ferguson, Mo.
- Commissioner of Mississippi Department of Corrections indicted on mass corruption
- Experimental 'ZMapp' drugs fails to save Ebola doctor from Sierra Leone
- Workshop, choir reunion, concert set for Greater Progressive
- Obituaries: November 19-25 Edition