Hmmm. Does this reek of a bit of hypocrisy? And, does sound like something near to slave labor? Seems to us there was a time when “prisoners” in ancient times were placed in slavery. Just asking… Using Jailed Migrants as a Pool of Cheap Labor By IAN URBINAMAY Continue reading the main storySlide Show SLIDE […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: 'The Equalizer'
- Why do Democrats keep trying to ban guns that look scary, not the guns that kill the most people?
- Steven Manning: Delivered from hell of depression to a heavenly daily existence of peace
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- Police say black man shot himself in back while handcuffed, family demands answers