(GIN)—Bloggers from China and Angola will share the “Integrity Prize” for taking on the corrupt elites in their respective countries despite great personal risk. The award was launched by the Berlin-based Transparency International to honor journalists, government officials and civil society leaders who bravely challenge corruption around the world. Chinese journalist Luo Changping and Angolan […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Eviction plan in cards for Zimbabwe's landless poor
- Obituaries: October 22-28 Edition
- Acclaimed jazz artist Art “Turk” Burton to play at American Legion Post 148
- An officer's betrayal: Decorated black FWPD officer fights for job, reputation
- Husband, wife performers destined for 'A Lesson before Dying'