DaVanna Seifert: We need to let them know by recognizing them through calls and time spent with them on a regular basis. Honoring them does not have to be in a form of public display but in words, thoughts, deeds and prayer. Jevon White: We can have mothers work with our children in school, give mothers […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Police say black man shot himself in back while handcuffed, family demands answers
- Steven Manning: Delivered from hell of depression to a heavenly daily existence of peace
- Kyra Foster ranked No.1 nationwide in girls junior tennis
- CBC joins black churches for 'Freedom Sunday' campaign
- Why do Democrats keep trying to ban guns that look scary, not the guns that kill the most people?