There is a psychological dilemma facing Fort Wayne vlacks that no one seems to want to directly and forthrightly address. The reason for this reluctance is contained in the “perceived risk” of publically looking like you don’t like white people.
Top Posts & Pages
- Rebellion, confrontations with police as another young black male is gunned down
- Rev. Stewart Speaks! Don’t let him catch you with your work undone!
- Crime and Safety Report: August 20-26
- Chadwick Boseman in 'Get on Up' does his thang
- Walking while black: Michael Brown, black men and white police officers