There is a psychological dilemma facing Fort Wayne vlacks that no one seems to want to directly and forthrightly address. The reason for this reluctance is contained in the “perceived risk” of publically looking like you don’t like white people.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spotlight on Richard A. Stevenson Sr., Wayne Township Trustee
- 'Friends’ desert Bill Cosby when he needs them most
- Maasai homeland to be sold to Dubai royal family for hunting reserve
- BBC faces new attacks over Rwandan genocide film
- Court of Appeals rules Michigan has no responsibility to provide quality public education