There is a psychological dilemma facing Fort Wayne vlacks that no one seems to want to directly and forthrightly address. The reason for this reluctance is contained in the “perceived risk” of publically looking like you don’t like white people.
Top Posts & Pages
- Congress urges stronger action against payday loan vendors
- Quaker conference examines lives of LGBTI community in Zimbabwe
- Former Frost, El Mexicano political writer Dan Jehl crosses over at 68
- Haitians in Dominican Republic risk becoming stateless
- Understanding real ‘love’ in the midst of the same-sex marriage debate