There is a psychological dilemma facing Fort Wayne vlacks that no one seems to want to directly and forthrightly address. The reason for this reluctance is contained in the “perceived risk” of publically looking like you don’t like white people.
Top Posts & Pages
- Al Cowlings: The real lesson in the O.J. Simpson case
- Fort Wayne Makeover Conference women’s empowerment, followup events set
- Movie Review: ‘The Wedding Ringer’
- ‘Martin Luther King in Palestine:’ Film chronicles unique journey of peace to Middle East hotspot
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance