By Gerald W. Deas, M.D. Can you imagine an engine running 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year without stopping? Well, that little muscle called the heart that sits inside your chest and is about the size of your fist, it does just that. For the heart to run efficiently, […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Experimental 'ZMapp' drugs fails to save Ebola doctor from Sierra Leone
- Troubling, misleading leaks ‘inflame’ volatile conditions in Ferguson, Mo.
- Science fiction can rescue black communities
- Workshop, choir reunion, concert set for Greater Progressive
- Al Cowlings: The real lesson in the O.J. Simpson case