I count it a blessing to be here today. I did not come here to speak. I’m just here as an observer. I was touched by the lady that gave a grand testimony on how All Mighty God delivers. I was also dazzled by the brother who got up and expressed the effort to end Willie Lynch and all the practitioners of this diabolical scheme against human beings.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fort Wayne native, gospel music legend Hanq Neal transitions at 57
- Alfred Wright murder case intensifies
- Fort Wayne Housing Authority to open voucher waiting list for 3 days in March
- Madame C.J. Walker: A shining example of economic self determination
- Nelson Mandela's will reveals unpleasant surprise for second wife Winnie