By Dr. Gerald Deas—Women seem to worry about having small breasts and men are distressed when they have too much breast. Usually, small breasts in women are not related to any particular hormonal condition but is most likely genetic, or could be due to a decrease in estrogen production. However, when men begin to develop extra breast tissue, it could be a sign of several medical conditions, which interfere with the production of testosterone and lead to an overproduction of estrogen, a female hormone.
Top Posts & Pages
- Rebellion, confrontations with police as another young black male is gunned down
- Chadwick Boseman in 'Get on Up' does his thang
- Rev. Stewart Speaks! Don’t let him catch you with your work undone!
- Crime and Safety Report: August 20-26
- Special treatment for whites led to Marikana bloodbath, inquiry told