By Dr. Gerald Deas—Women seem to worry about having small breasts and men are distressed when they have too much breast. Usually, small breasts in women are not related to any particular hormonal condition but is most likely genetic, or could be due to a decrease in estrogen production. However, when men begin to develop extra breast tissue, it could be a sign of several medical conditions, which interfere with the production of testosterone and lead to an overproduction of estrogen, a female hormone.
Top Posts & Pages
- Voices of Unity returns to Fort Wayne with gold, silver medals from World Choir Games
- With more than 1,000 infected, can Ebola virus be stopped?
- Red yeast rice is nice to your blood vessels
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- Downtown development not limited to real estate