By Dr. Gerald Deas—Women seem to worry about having small breasts and men are distressed when they have too much breast. Usually, small breasts in women are not related to any particular hormonal condition but is most likely genetic, or could be due to a decrease in estrogen production. However, when men begin to develop extra breast tissue, it could be a sign of several medical conditions, which interfere with the production of testosterone and lead to an overproduction of estrogen, a female hormone.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fort Wayne native, gospel music legend Hanq Neal transitions at 57
- An ‘open secret’: Catholic sexual abuse in black community
- Madame C.J. Walker: A shining example of economic self determination
- Nelson Mandela's will reveals unpleasant surprise for second wife Winnie
- Alfred Wright murder case intensifies