Counterfeit drugs are a chronic problem in Africa’s largely unsupervised market place. So-called anti-malaria drugs imported from India have been found with little or no ability to protect adults or children.
Top Posts & Pages
- Proposed rules for compassionate use of Medical Cannabis Pilot Program Act filed - Bugle Newspapers: Niles
- Neil DeGrasse Tyson and the public image as social capital
- Prostate problem detection, treatment can be complex
- Free drug samples for doctors may end up costing patients a lot: Study : LIFE : Tech Times
- James 'Jim' Redmond ‘declares war’ on jackleg preachers