Counterfeit drugs are a chronic problem in Africa’s largely unsupervised market place. So-called anti-malaria drugs imported from India have been found with little or no ability to protect adults or children.
Top Posts & Pages
- Boko Haram commits ‘deadliest massacre yet’ in Baga
- ‘Martin Luther King in Palestine:’ Film chronicles unique journey of peace to Middle East hotspot
- Uganda, fueling brain drain, sends MDs to Trinidad
- Tires burn in streets of Kinshasa over election delay
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance