Counterfeit drugs are a chronic problem in Africa’s largely unsupervised market place. So-called anti-malaria drugs imported from India have been found with little or no ability to protect adults or children.
Top Posts & Pages
- No pause in royal ceremony after 38 teen dancers killed in crash
- Spotlight on United Negro College Fund (UNCF)
- Quakers revive Freedom Schools to provide historic clarity, healing, advancement of just society
- National NAACP’s Shelton spearheads organization’s federal policy advocacy
- Black on black crime amasses far greater death toll than police shootings