ASK ALMA by Alma Gill Dear Alma: I have a terrible problem concerning my dad. My mother and father were married for more than 50 years and had four children–three girls and a son–all now grown. We all work full-time jobs and live in different states. Only one–a sister–lives near my parents. She is not […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Rebellion, confrontations with police as another young black male is gunned down
- Chadwick Boseman in 'Get on Up' does his thang
- Rev. Stewart Speaks! Don’t let him catch you with your work undone!
- Special treatment for whites led to Marikana bloodbath, inquiry told
- Crime and Safety Report: August 20-26