In the collegiate sports industry, black athletes and the black community are exploited, enriching others while leaving the community and, ultimately, the athletes themselves destitute.
Top Posts & Pages
- The 2014 Elections: What’s at stake for African Americans
- Fort Wayne’s De’Zheana Lattimore headed for Hollywood
- South Africa rejects light sentence for ‘Blade Runner,’ prepares appeal
- An officer's betrayal: Decorated black FWPD officer fights for job, reputation
- Obituaries: October 29-November 5 Edition