In the collegiate sports industry, black athletes and the black community are exploited, enriching others while leaving the community and, ultimately, the athletes themselves destitute.
Top Posts & Pages
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- Fort Wayne native sparkles on British TV channel
- Observe National Sickle Cell Awareness Month this September by donating blood with the American Red Cross
- Civil rights groups push Ferguson residents to polls
- Man in ‘blackface’ robs several Walgreens pharmacies