In the collegiate sports industry, black athletes and the black community are exploited, enriching others while leaving the community and, ultimately, the athletes themselves destitute.
Top Posts & Pages
- Al Cowlings: The real lesson in the O.J. Simpson case
- Fort Wayne Makeover Conference women’s empowerment, followup events set
- Movie Review: ‘The Wedding Ringer’
- ‘Martin Luther King in Palestine:’ Film chronicles unique journey of peace to Middle East hotspot
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance