In the collegiate sports industry, black athletes and the black community are exploited, enriching others while leaving the community and, ultimately, the athletes themselves destitute.
Top Posts & Pages
- 40-year retrospective highlighting development, accomplishments of Dance Theatre of Harlem
- We need to use our black economic power
- Elite runner Lauren Fleshman to speak at Fort Wayne Track Club banquet
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- 'Scheme' to lower gas at the pump hits Africa hard