On a hot summer day in 1987, I was at a red light, at the intersection of Lewis and Lafayette, heading east on Lewis. I was driving the red Firebird my father had purchased for my brother and me to get around.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fort Wayne native, gospel music legend Hanq Neal transitions at 57
- Fort Wayne Housing Authority to open voucher waiting list for 3 days in March
- Alfred Wright murder case intensifies
- Nelson Mandela's will reveals unpleasant surprise for second wife Winnie
- James 'Jim' Redmond ‘declares war’ on jackleg preachers