On a hot summer day in 1987, I was at a red light, at the intersection of Lewis and Lafayette, heading east on Lewis. I was driving the red Firebird my father had purchased for my brother and me to get around.
Top Posts & Pages
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- Observe National Sickle Cell Awareness Month this September by donating blood with the American Red Cross
- Man in ‘blackface’ robs several Walgreens pharmacies
- Fort Wayne native sparkles on British TV channel
- Hundreds head towards social media confab in South Africa