On a hot summer day in 1987, I was at a red light, at the intersection of Lewis and Lafayette, heading east on Lewis. I was driving the red Firebird my father had purchased for my brother and me to get around.
Top Posts & Pages
- 'Blade Runner's' fate on manslaughter charge to be decided soon
- An officer's betrayal: Decorated black FWPD officer fights for job, reputation
- Feds end 'corruption-fueled spending spree' by West African leader's son
- Bishop T.D. Jakes suing Young Jeezy, Kendrick Lamar
- Hillary versus Ben Carson in 2016