On a hot summer day in 1987, I was at a red light, at the intersection of Lewis and Lafayette, heading east on Lewis. I was driving the red Firebird my father had purchased for my brother and me to get around.
Top Posts & Pages
- Aspen Dental to offer free services this weekend
- Voices of Unity returns to Fort Wayne with gold, silver medals from World Choir Games
- The Lord sent UNCF gift—even if devil had to deliver it
- NAACP identity erased from local Chalk Walk
- Small businesses owners: Raising minimum wage makes good business sense