By Gerald W. Deas, M.D. I can recall when I was a youngster, I was a thankful child. I said, “thanks,” so much when someone gave me a gift, that my mother would get embarrassed. I recalled one Christmas that my uncle gave me a dollar as a gift. I thanked him until he was […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Troubling, misleading leaks ‘inflame’ volatile conditions in Ferguson, Mo.
- Experimental 'ZMapp' drugs fails to save Ebola doctor from Sierra Leone
- Commissioner of Mississippi Department of Corrections indicted on mass corruption
- Workshop, choir reunion, concert set for Greater Progressive
- Obituaries: November 19-25 Edition