(GIN)—Four years ago, at a conference in Lagos, three eminent leaders took a swipe at the increasing rate of corruption in Nigeria. “Nigeria is too rich for any of its citizens to be poor… Nigerians must rise up immediately to fight the scourge of corruption ravaging the country.” That was the Rev. Jesse Jackson. […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Experimental 'ZMapp' drugs fails to save Ebola doctor from Sierra Leone
- Saudi Temple No. 50, Saudi Court No. 121 host joint Potentate, Commandress ball honoring Illustrious Noble Glen Lee, Illustrious Commandress Alice Lee
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- Troubling, misleading leaks ‘inflame’ volatile conditions in Ferguson, Mo.
- Science fiction can rescue black communities