In the aftermath of the worst terror attack in East Africa in three years, foreign policy scholars here are urging the U.S. government to rethink its counter-terror policy in the region. Many are suggesting that the Somali Al Shabab militant organization may be stronger and better organized than previously thought.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fort Wayne native, gospel music legend Hanq Neal transitions at 57
- An ‘open secret’: Catholic sexual abuse in black community
- Madame C.J. Walker: A shining example of economic self determination
- Nelson Mandela's will reveals unpleasant surprise for second wife Winnie
- Alfred Wright murder case intensifies