In the aftermath of the worst terror attack in East Africa in three years, foreign policy scholars here are urging the U.S. government to rethink its counter-terror policy in the region. Many are suggesting that the Somali Al Shabab militant organization may be stronger and better organized than previously thought.
Top Posts & Pages
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- Spotlight on Richard A. Stevenson Sr., Wayne Township Trustee (part two of two)
- Spotlight on Richard A. Stevenson Sr., Wayne Township Trustee
- Kelsaw, Davis earn Masonic scholarships
- Fort Wayne Housing Authority to open voucher waiting list March 12–14