By Gerald W. Deas, M.D. I bet you didn’t realize that when you drink a soothing cup of flavorful cocoa, that you are actually protecting your heart with an antioxidant known as flavonoid. This nutrient has been found to be highly concentrated in dark chocolate. The darkest chocolate has the greatest amount of this substance. […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Troubling, misleading leaks ‘inflame’ volatile conditions in Ferguson, Mo.
- Commissioner of Mississippi Department of Corrections indicted on mass corruption
- Experimental 'ZMapp' drugs fails to save Ebola doctor from Sierra Leone
- Workshop, choir reunion, concert set for Greater Progressive
- Obituaries: November 19-25 Edition