(GIN)—A new film based on the highly-praised novel by Nigerian author Chimamanda Ngozi Adichi has run into “regulatory issues” from Nigerian censors who have delayed its release. “Half of a Yellow Sun” was set to open in Nigerian cinemas last week and in the U.S. this month. A spokesman for the Nigerian Film and Video […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Troubling, misleading leaks ‘inflame’ volatile conditions in Ferguson, Mo.
- Workshop, choir reunion, concert set for Greater Progressive
- American Bullies enjoy piece of heaven in Fort Wayne
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- Experimental 'ZMapp' drugs fails to save Ebola doctor from Sierra Leone