Indiana Criminal Conviction Expungement Information Forum is set for at 10 a.m., Oct. 10 in the IPFW Walb Union Ballroom, 2101 East Coliseum Blvd., and at 5:30 p.m., that same evening at Turner Chapel AME Church, 836 E. Jefferson Blvd.
Top Posts & Pages
- James Redmond—top notch professional photographer
- Al Cowlings: The real lesson in the O.J. Simpson case
- Local photographer, activist James Redmond turns eye on NC’s Moral Mondays
- Picnic Perspectives: Interview with James Redmond
- Community initiative recommendation from ‘War on Willie Lynch Community Forum’