My “Lard,” everything was fried in lard and it tasted so good, until margarine, a hydrogenated vegetable oil now known as trans fat, was introduced.
Top Posts & Pages
- Feds end 'corruption-fueled spending spree' by West African leader's son
- Heart City Health among tops in serving low-income families
- 'Blade Runner's' fate on manslaughter charge to be decided soon
- Bishop T.D. Jakes suing Young Jeezy, Kendrick Lamar
- An officer's betrayal: Decorated black FWPD officer fights for job, reputation