By Benjamin F. Chavis, Jr. NNPA Columnist As we celebrate Fathers’ Day across the U.S. and in some other nations throughout the world, it is important to lift up those black American fathers who are doing what is right and good for their children, families and communities. Too often when the issue of black men […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Eviction plan in cards for Zimbabwe's landless poor
- Obituaries: October 22-28 Edition
- Acclaimed jazz artist Art “Turk” Burton to play at American Legion Post 148
- An officer's betrayal: Decorated black FWPD officer fights for job, reputation
- Husband, wife performers destined for 'A Lesson before Dying'