By the Rev. Anthony Payton—In my last article, “The day I became my daddy,” I shared with you my 20-year commitment not to cry over anyone or anything. That decision at 13—after a broken promise to me by my daddy—led me into a world of darkness.
Top Posts & Pages
- Renowned poet, writer, genealogist Gladys Ophelia Mitchell Wilson crosses over
- Giving in to Islamophobia means giving in to ISIS
- Obituaries: July 20-26, 2016 Edition
- Church elder, former Stars of Glory member Roosevelt Carlisle crosses over at 65
- Al Cowlings: The real lesson in the O.J. Simpson case