By the Rev. Anthony Payton—In my last article, “The day I became my daddy,” I shared with you my 20-year commitment not to cry over anyone or anything. That decision at 13—after a broken promise to me by my daddy—led me into a world of darkness.
Top Posts & Pages
- Voices of Unity returns to Fort Wayne with gold, silver medals from World Choir Games
- NAACP identity erased from local Chalk Walk
- Meet the online tracking device that is virtually impossible to block
- Acclaimed young Kenyan writer takes top literary prize
- Black man killed in a chokehold by NYPD officer