When we first heard of this ruling, we wondered what the longterm impact would be. It’s interesting that people, particularly members of the current generation, have come to depend on Google and other searches to find what they consider to be reliable and current information. Such searches also are considered a reliable way to do […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Experimental 'ZMapp' drugs fails to save Ebola doctor from Sierra Leone
- Saudi Temple No. 50, Saudi Court No. 121 host joint Potentate, Commandress ball honoring Illustrious Noble Glen Lee, Illustrious Commandress Alice Lee
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- Troubling, misleading leaks ‘inflame’ volatile conditions in Ferguson, Mo.
- Obituaries: November 19-25 Edition