The celebration marking the 20th year of operation for the Euell A. Wilson Center was an ordinary event. However, what does not fall into the ordinary category was the woman; a legend; who founded the center, why it was established, and her deceased son who inspired the action.
Top Posts & Pages
- Aspen Dental to offer free services this weekend
- Voices of Unity returns to Fort Wayne with gold, silver medals from World Choir Games
- The Lord sent UNCF gift—even if devil had to deliver it
- NAACP identity erased from local Chalk Walk
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance