On Aug. 28, two aircraft touched down at the Israeli airport in Tel Aviv carrying 450 Ethiopian Jews—the last of an official government operation, which began as early as 1979, to bring these compatriots (also known as Beta Israel which in Hebrew means “the house of Israel”) to Israel.
Top Posts & Pages
- Aspen Dental to offer free services this weekend
- Voices of Unity returns to Fort Wayne with gold, silver medals from World Choir Games
- NAACP identity erased from local Chalk Walk
- Small businesses owners: Raising minimum wage makes good business sense
- The Lord sent UNCF gift—even if devil had to deliver it