On Aug. 28, two aircraft touched down at the Israeli airport in Tel Aviv carrying 450 Ethiopian Jews—the last of an official government operation, which began as early as 1979, to bring these compatriots (also known as Beta Israel which in Hebrew means “the house of Israel”) to Israel.
Top Posts & Pages
- Neil DeGrasse Tyson and the public image as social capital
- Proposed rules for compassionate use of Medical Cannabis Pilot Program Act filed - Bugle Newspapers: Niles
- Prostate problem detection, treatment can be complex
- Free drug samples for doctors may end up costing patients a lot: Study : LIFE : Tech Times
- James 'Jim' Redmond ‘declares war’ on jackleg preachers