On Aug. 28, two aircraft touched down at the Israeli airport in Tel Aviv carrying 450 Ethiopian Jews—the last of an official government operation, which began as early as 1979, to bring these compatriots (also known as Beta Israel which in Hebrew means “the house of Israel”) to Israel.
Top Posts & Pages
- An ‘open secret’: Catholic sexual abuse in black community
- Are your Social Security benefits taxable?
- Nelson Mandela's will reveals unpleasant surprise for second wife Winnie
- Fort Wayne Housing Authority to open voucher waiting list for 3 days in March
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance