On Aug. 28, two aircraft touched down at the Israeli airport in Tel Aviv carrying 450 Ethiopian Jews—the last of an official government operation, which began as early as 1979, to bring these compatriots (also known as Beta Israel which in Hebrew means “the house of Israel”) to Israel.
Top Posts & Pages
- Al Cowlings: The real lesson in the O.J. Simpson case
- Fort Wayne Makeover Conference women’s empowerment, followup events set
- Movie Review: ‘The Wedding Ringer’
- ‘Martin Luther King in Palestine:’ Film chronicles unique journey of peace to Middle East hotspot
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance