By Dwight Brown NNPA Film Critic What do you get when you mix cop/thriller elements with a paranormal film? Dread, fear, anguish, action, suspense anxiety, curiosity, disbelief, demons, thrills… At first, you might think that this creepy crime movie is just another excuse for a “The Exorcist” rip-off—but it’s better than that. Better. Sgt. Ralph […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Black auto buyers get raw deal, not fair deal
- Why do Democrats keep trying to ban guns that look scary, not the guns that kill the most people?
- Police say black man shot himself in back while handcuffed, family demands answers
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- Steven Manning: Delivered from hell of depression to a heavenly daily existence of peace