(GIN)–A movement for climate justice, building across Africa, was in the house at the global Climate Summit recently held in Warsaw, Poland. Writing in African Green Media, Fidelis Zvomuya of Zimbabwe observed: “As the world gathers for the 19th annual UN Climate Change talks (COP 19), Africa stands at the precipice. In the subcontinent, climate change […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Black auto buyers get raw deal, not fair deal
- Why do Democrats keep trying to ban guns that look scary, not the guns that kill the most people?
- Police say black man shot himself in back while handcuffed, family demands answers
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- Steven Manning: Delivered from hell of depression to a heavenly daily existence of peace