Nathaniel H. “Nate” Banks Jr., 69, passed away on Tuesday, April 1, 2014. He was the son of the late Nathaniel H. Banks Sr. and Louise Jane (Cato) Payton. He is survived by his wife of 23 years, Linda K. Banks; children, Nathaniel Banks III, Nicole Ford, MaiLin Johnson, and Chandra Reichert; nine grandchildren; and […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Troubling, misleading leaks ‘inflame’ volatile conditions in Ferguson, Mo.
- American Bullies enjoy piece of heaven in Fort Wayne
- Workshop, choir reunion, concert set for Greater Progressive
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- Experimental 'ZMapp' drugs fails to save Ebola doctor from Sierra Leone