Over the last few weeks as I have been out and about, I have had some people ask me questions about the ICRC (Indiana Civil Rights Commission) signs they are seeing in the local community, most notably on the local bus service, Citilink, as well as radio spots that they have heard which talk about ICRC.
Top Posts & Pages
- Michigan affirmative action could haunt white minority in decades
- Drug ring busted in "top" Philly schools
- Neil DeGrasse Tyson and the public image as social capital
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- Fort Wayne Housing Authority to open voucher waiting list March 12–14