Over the last few weeks as I have been out and about, I have had some people ask me questions about the ICRC (Indiana Civil Rights Commission) signs they are seeing in the local community, most notably on the local bus service, Citilink, as well as radio spots that they have heard which talk about ICRC.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fort Wayne native, gospel music legend Hanq Neal transitions at 57
- An ‘open secret’: Catholic sexual abuse in black community
- Nelson Mandela's will reveals unpleasant surprise for second wife Winnie
- Madame C.J. Walker: A shining example of economic self determination
- Knockout punch for George Zimmerman