Closing the income gap between whites and minorities would boost earnings by 12 percent, an economic windfall of $1 trillion, according to a recent study by the W.K. Kellogg Foundation and the Altarum Institute.
Top Posts & Pages
- 40-year retrospective highlighting development, accomplishments of Dance Theatre of Harlem
- We need to use our black economic power
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- Attorney General Eric Holder seeks better educational opportunities for imprisoned juveniles
- Al Cowlings: The real lesson in the O.J. Simpson case