Closing the income gap between whites and minorities would boost earnings by 12 percent, an economic windfall of $1 trillion, according to a recent study by the W.K. Kellogg Foundation and the Altarum Institute.
Top Posts & Pages
- President Obama spends day in federal prison: Houston leaders bring attention to Texas
- Sims Baskerville Bates Barnes Whitt reunion comes to Fort Wayne
- Steven Manning: Delivered from hell of depression to a heavenly daily existence of peace
- Closing education gap would boost U.S. economy
- An answer for Confederate apologists