Closing the income gap between whites and minorities would boost earnings by 12 percent, an economic windfall of $1 trillion, according to a recent study by the W.K. Kellogg Foundation and the Altarum Institute.
Top Posts & Pages
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- Observe National Sickle Cell Awareness Month this September by donating blood with the American Red Cross
- Man in ‘blackface’ robs several Walgreens pharmacies
- It Is Well With My Soul invites public to participate in National Back to Church Sunday
- Fort Wayne native sparkles on British TV channel