Closing the income gap between whites and minorities would boost earnings by 12 percent, an economic windfall of $1 trillion, according to a recent study by the W.K. Kellogg Foundation and the Altarum Institute.
Top Posts & Pages
- 'Blade Runner's' fate on manslaughter charge to be decided soon
- An officer's betrayal: Decorated black FWPD officer fights for job, reputation
- Hillary versus Ben Carson in 2016
- Bishop T.D. Jakes suing Young Jeezy, Kendrick Lamar
- Feds end 'corruption-fueled spending spree' by West African leader's son