My “Lard,” everything was fried in lard and it tasted so good, until margarine, a hydrogenated vegetable oil now known as trans fat, was introduced.
Top Posts & Pages
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- Man in ‘blackface’ robs several Walgreens pharmacies
- Fort Wayne native sparkles on British TV channel
- Civil rights groups push Ferguson residents to polls
- Observe National Sickle Cell Awareness Month this September by donating blood with the American Red Cross