My “Lard,” everything was fried in lard and it tasted so good, until margarine, a hydrogenated vegetable oil now known as trans fat, was introduced.
Top Posts & Pages
- U.S. multinationals scooped up deals during Obama’s visit to Kenya
- President Obama spends day in federal prison: Houston leaders bring attention to Texas
- Sims Baskerville Bates Barnes Whitt reunion comes to Fort Wayne
- Quaker conference examines lives of LGBTI community in Zimbabwe
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance