My “Lard,” everything was fried in lard and it tasted so good, until margarine, a hydrogenated vegetable oil now known as trans fat, was introduced.
Top Posts & Pages
- Saudi Temple No. 50, Saudi Court No. 121 host joint Potentate, Commandress ball honoring Illustrious Noble Glen Lee, Illustrious Commandress Alice Lee
- Spotlight on Eryn Rogers of Wane-TV/News Channel 15
- Experimental 'ZMapp' drugs fails to save Ebola doctor from Sierra Leone
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- Black military leaders uphold proud tradition of service