By Gerald W. Deas, M.D. When I was a youngster, full of energy and acting up, the old folks would say I was “cutting up.” Cutting up was fun but was never that serious—and would never land me in jail. This undesirable behavior was curtailed by not sparing the rod. A handy switch would bring […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Black auto buyers get raw deal, not fair deal
- Why do Democrats keep trying to ban guns that look scary, not the guns that kill the most people?
- Police say black man shot himself in back while handcuffed, family demands answers
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- Steven Manning: Delivered from hell of depression to a heavenly daily existence of peace