FORT WAYNE–August is Minority Donor Awareness Month. Did you know that one organ, eye, and tissue donor has the potential to save or enhance the lives of over 50 people? Did you know that the majority of more than 118,000 people on the transplant waiting list are minorities? It is Well With My Soul F.U.N. […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Black auto buyers get raw deal, not fair deal
- Why do Democrats keep trying to ban guns that look scary, not the guns that kill the most people?
- Police say black man shot himself in back while handcuffed, family demands answers
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- Steven Manning: Delivered from hell of depression to a heavenly daily existence of peace