Voter suppression is alive and well, especially in the state of North Carolina, where a Republican official, Don Yelton, proved himself to be at best intellectually limited, and at worse, downright crazy.
Top Posts & Pages
- Saudi Temple No. 50, Saudi Court No. 121 host joint Potentate, Commandress ball honoring Illustrious Noble Glen Lee, Illustrious Commandress Alice Lee
- Experimental 'ZMapp' drugs fails to save Ebola doctor from Sierra Leone
- Spotlight on Eryn Rogers of Wane-TV/News Channel 15
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- A mother’s mission: Combating domestic violence