A Washington state mother who followed a religious handbook on using the stick to discipline a child was found guilty of homicide by abuse and manslaughter in the death of her Ethiopian-born adopted daughter, Hanna.
Top Posts & Pages
- 40-year retrospective highlighting development, accomplishments of Dance Theatre of Harlem
- We need to use our black economic power
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- Elite runner Lauren Fleshman to speak at Fort Wayne Track Club banquet
- Attorney General Eric Holder seeks better educational opportunities for imprisoned juveniles