A Washington state mother who followed a religious handbook on using the stick to discipline a child was found guilty of homicide by abuse and manslaughter in the death of her Ethiopian-born adopted daughter, Hanna.
Top Posts & Pages
- Al Cowlings: The real lesson in the O.J. Simpson case
- Fort Wayne Makeover Conference women’s empowerment, followup events set
- Movie Review: ‘The Wedding Ringer’
- ‘Martin Luther King in Palestine:’ Film chronicles unique journey of peace to Middle East hotspot
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance