A Washington state mother who followed a religious handbook on using the stick to discipline a child was found guilty of homicide by abuse and manslaughter in the death of her Ethiopian-born adopted daughter, Hanna.
Top Posts & Pages
- South Africa rejects light sentence for ‘Blade Runner,’ prepares appeal
- Fort Wayne’s De’Zheana Lattimore headed for Hollywood
- An officer's betrayal: Decorated black FWPD officer fights for job, reputation
- The 2014 Elections: What’s at stake for African Americans
- FWPD seeks assistance identifying robbery suspect