A Washington state mother who followed a religious handbook on using the stick to discipline a child was found guilty of homicide by abuse and manslaughter in the death of her Ethiopian-born adopted daughter, Hanna.
Top Posts & Pages
- Experimental 'ZMapp' drugs fails to save Ebola doctor from Sierra Leone
- Saudi Temple No. 50, Saudi Court No. 121 host joint Potentate, Commandress ball honoring Illustrious Noble Glen Lee, Illustrious Commandress Alice Lee
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- Obituaries: November 19-25 Edition
- Troubling, misleading leaks ‘inflame’ volatile conditions in Ferguson, Mo.