A Washington state mother who followed a religious handbook on using the stick to discipline a child was found guilty of homicide by abuse and manslaughter in the death of her Ethiopian-born adopted daughter, Hanna.
Top Posts & Pages
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- Man in ‘blackface’ robs several Walgreens pharmacies
- Observe National Sickle Cell Awareness Month this September by donating blood with the American Red Cross
- Hundreds head towards social media confab in South Africa
- Gleaming new Eko Atlantic city leaves historic Lagos in dust