By Freddie Allen NNPA Washington Correspondent WASHINGTON (NNPA)—A new collection of research shows that despite the myths surrounding black student behavior, poverty and severity of the offense have very little to do with the rate black students are suspended from school. Rather, the studies point a finger in another direction: the implicit bias perpetrated by […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Troubling, misleading leaks ‘inflame’ volatile conditions in Ferguson, Mo.
- American Bullies enjoy piece of heaven in Fort Wayne
- Workshop, choir reunion, concert set for Greater Progressive
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- Experimental 'ZMapp' drugs fails to save Ebola doctor from Sierra Leone