“This play is an ode to my father,” said Gregory. “It’s my way of letting him know, ‘I know who you are now.’” Gregory stressed to the audience how important these stories were to her and how important it is for everyone to share their stories with younger generations.
Top Posts & Pages
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- Fort Wayne native sparkles on British TV channel
- Observe National Sickle Cell Awareness Month this September by donating blood with the American Red Cross
- Civil rights groups push Ferguson residents to polls
- Mental illness, violence no laughing matter