“This play is an ode to my father,” said Gregory. “It’s my way of letting him know, ‘I know who you are now.’” Gregory stressed to the audience how important these stories were to her and how important it is for everyone to share their stories with younger generations.
Top Posts & Pages
- South Africa rejects light sentence for ‘Blade Runner,’ prepares appeal
- Fort Wayne’s De’Zheana Lattimore headed for Hollywood
- An officer's betrayal: Decorated black FWPD officer fights for job, reputation
- The 2014 Elections: What’s at stake for African Americans
- FWPD seeks assistance identifying robbery suspect