“This play is an ode to my father,” said Gregory. “It’s my way of letting him know, ‘I know who you are now.’” Gregory stressed to the audience how important these stories were to her and how important it is for everyone to share their stories with younger generations.
Top Posts & Pages
- Neil DeGrasse Tyson and the public image as social capital
- Proposed rules for compassionate use of Medical Cannabis Pilot Program Act filed - Bugle Newspapers: Niles
- Prostate problem detection, treatment can be complex
- Free drug samples for doctors may end up costing patients a lot: Study : LIFE : Tech Times
- James 'Jim' Redmond ‘declares war’ on jackleg preachers