Ruling in ’98 assault is ‘tremendous victory’ for Robbie Middleton’s family By Cindy Horswell | Photo By Melissa Phillip/Houston Chronicle Donald Wilburn Collins is escorted into the 359th State District Court Thursday, March 6, 2014, in Conroe. Judge Kathleen Hamilton on Thursday ruled Donald Collins will be tried as an adult for allegedly burning a […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Black auto buyers get raw deal, not fair deal
- Why do Democrats keep trying to ban guns that look scary, not the guns that kill the most people?
- Police say black man shot himself in back while handcuffed, family demands answers
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- Steven Manning: Delivered from hell of depression to a heavenly daily existence of peace