Okay. I’m no expert, so please ignore some of my oversimplifications when it comes to analysis, but here goes: Apparently (I like that word—it suits my non-committal way of looking at the world), the West and the East, once again, are involved in some huge religious war. (Those of you who are of a spiritual as opposed to a legalistic, religious bent may well not even worry about this.) The Christian and Muslim world views have collided on the highway of extremism.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fort Wayne Makeover Conference women’s empowerment, followup events set
- Movie Review: ‘The Wedding Ringer’
- ‘Martin Luther King in Palestine:’ Film chronicles unique journey of peace to Middle East hotspot
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance
- Africa to get counterterrorism assist from U.S. Green Berets