Okay. I’m no expert, so please ignore some of my oversimplifications when it comes to analysis, but here goes: Apparently (I like that word—it suits my non-committal way of looking at the world), the West and the East, once again, are involved in some huge religious war. (Those of you who are of a spiritual as opposed to a legalistic, religious bent may well not even worry about this.) The Christian and Muslim world views have collided on the highway of extremism.
Top Posts & Pages
- Congress urges stronger action against payday loan vendors
- Former Frost, El Mexicano political writer Dan Jehl crosses over at 68
- Quaker conference examines lives of LGBTI community in Zimbabwe
- Haitians in Dominican Republic risk becoming stateless
- Understanding real ‘love’ in the midst of the same-sex marriage debate