(GIN)—Kenyan parliamentarians are threatening to close Dadaab, the world’s largest refugee camp, which is home to about half a million Somalis forced to flee to Kenya because of a war at home with insurgents under the Islamist Al-Shabab. The closure threats follow the siege and massacre at a Nairobi shopping mall by the Somali Islamists who […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Experimental 'ZMapp' drugs fails to save Ebola doctor from Sierra Leone
- Science fiction can rescue black communities
- Troubling, misleading leaks ‘inflame’ volatile conditions in Ferguson, Mo.
- Al Cowlings: The real lesson in the O.J. Simpson case
- Workshop, choir reunion, concert set for Greater Progressive