Hopefully, the president’s pardons came because crack cocaine sentencing policies are racist and protect the rich while further disenfranchising the most vulnerable.
Top Posts & Pages
- South Africa rejects light sentence for ‘Blade Runner,’ prepares appeal
- Fort Wayne’s De’Zheana Lattimore headed for Hollywood
- An officer's betrayal: Decorated black FWPD officer fights for job, reputation
- The 2014 Elections: What’s at stake for African Americans
- FWPD seeks assistance identifying robbery suspect