Hopefully, the president’s pardons came because crack cocaine sentencing policies are racist and protect the rich while further disenfranchising the most vulnerable.
Top Posts & Pages
- An African leading light dims as Ali Mazrui passes
- Feds end 'corruption-fueled spending spree' by West African leader's son
- Bishop T.D. Jakes suing Young Jeezy, Kendrick Lamar
- An officer's betrayal: Decorated black FWPD officer fights for job, reputation
- 'Blade Runner's' fate on manslaughter charge to be decided soon