In the aftermath of the worst terror attack in East Africa in three years, foreign policy scholars here are urging the U.S. government to rethink its counter-terror policy in the region. Many are suggesting that the Somali Al Shabab militant organization may be stronger and better organized than previously thought.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spotlight on Richard A. Stevenson Sr., Wayne Township Trustee
- 'Friends’ desert Bill Cosby when he needs them most
- Maasai homeland to be sold to Dubai royal family for hunting reserve
- Court of Appeals rules Michigan has no responsibility to provide quality public education
- BBC faces new attacks over Rwandan genocide film