In the aftermath of the worst terror attack in East Africa in three years, foreign policy scholars here are urging the U.S. government to rethink its counter-terror policy in the region. Many are suggesting that the Somali Al Shabab militant organization may be stronger and better organized than previously thought.
Top Posts & Pages
- Aspen Dental to offer free services this weekend
- Voices of Unity returns to Fort Wayne with gold, silver medals from World Choir Games
- The Lord sent UNCF gift—even if devil had to deliver it
- NAACP identity erased from local Chalk Walk
- Small businesses owners: Raising minimum wage makes good business sense