Corey Booker, the current United States Senator-elect from New Jersey, has given us “something good to talk about,” and that’s good news. That 44-year-old brother has shown America how a real politician should behave.
Top Posts & Pages
- Listing of candidates for some area offices in the May 6 primary
- Urban League activist Jacqueline Patterson crosses over at 86
- Judge Stanley A. Levine—practice of law should serve the community
- Ebola: Long, ugly tradition of treating Africans as savages
- Housing segregation played role in Ferguson, Mo. tragedy