By Gerald W. Deas, M.D. I have never been to a family gathering, church dinner, birthday party or dinner-dance, where a high calorie meal is followed by a higher calorie sweeter than sweet dessert. This combination of foods and desserts seems to get folks up into an “electric slide” attitude, thinking that they will burn […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Troubling, misleading leaks ‘inflame’ volatile conditions in Ferguson, Mo.
- Experimental 'ZMapp' drugs fails to save Ebola doctor from Sierra Leone
- Commissioner of Mississippi Department of Corrections indicted on mass corruption
- Workshop, choir reunion, concert set for Greater Progressive
- Obituaries: November 19-25 Edition