(GIN)—Bloggers from China and Angola will share the “Integrity Prize” for taking on the corrupt elites in their respective countries despite great personal risk. The award was launched by the Berlin-based Transparency International to honor journalists, government officials and civil society leaders who bravely challenge corruption around the world. Chinese journalist Luo Changping and Angolan […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Republicans can make headway with blacks
- Troubling, misleading leaks ‘inflame’ volatile conditions in Ferguson, Mo.
- The American Legion Riders tackling college funding solution
- Saudi Temple No. 50, Saudi Court No. 121 host joint Potentate, Commandress ball honoring Illustrious Noble Glen Lee, Illustrious Commandress Alice Lee
- Black military leaders uphold proud tradition of service