(GIN)—Acclaimed novelist Chimamanda Ngozi Adichi, who gave us Half of a Yellow Sun, has written an epic volume on a U.S. sojourn by a modern young woman from Nigeria who confronts a new reality—being black in America. The book was a standout among this year’s entries for the U.S. National Critics Book Circle and this […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Eviction plan in cards for Zimbabwe's landless poor
- Obituaries: October 22-28 Edition
- Acclaimed jazz artist Art “Turk” Burton to play at American Legion Post 148
- An officer's betrayal: Decorated black FWPD officer fights for job, reputation
- Husband, wife performers destined for 'A Lesson before Dying'