In a move that has implications for blacks throughout the U.S., more than a dozen Caribbean nations have banded together to urge European countries, which profited from the transatlantic slave trade, to begin serious discussions about reparations.
Top Posts & Pages
- U.S. multinationals scooped up deals during Obama’s visit to Kenya
- President Obama spends day in federal prison: Houston leaders bring attention to Texas
- Sims Baskerville Bates Barnes Whitt reunion comes to Fort Wayne
- Quaker conference examines lives of LGBTI community in Zimbabwe
- New Indiana Expungement Law offers B and C Felonies second chance