Courtesy of the office of Senator Tom Wyss STATEHOUSE—State Sen. Tom Wyss’ (R-Fort Wayne) legislation to improve private bus safety passed the House of Representatives recently by a 82-13 vote. As amended, Senate Bill 238 would require the Indiana State Police (ISP) to establish a program to inspect private buses, which would be conducted by ISP […]
Top Posts & Pages
- Rebellion, confrontations with police as another young black male is gunned down
- Rev. Stewart Speaks! Don’t let him catch you with your work undone!
- Crime and Safety Report: August 20-26
- Chadwick Boseman in 'Get on Up' does his thang
- Walking while black: Michael Brown, black men and white police officers